Fleet Connect GPS Stystem:
BETTER THAN MOST, Possibly the best Fleet Management System available today
Based on the popular Fleet Connect Fleet Management System, this new technology connects directly to the vehicles OBD2 or J1708/J1939 Ports. Optional splitter harness for light and heavy duty vehicles allows for continued use of the diagnostics port during service, and provides for covert installations, tamper-proof devices, and improved satellite signal strength. Covertly installed, this device uses the ever popular Verizon platform as the carrier, and provides advanced performance features such as engine diagnostics, fuel consumption, miles per gallon, and much more!
- Plug-N-Play…. and Verizon too!
- Designed for Commercial Fleets – Ruggedized Devices.
- Built-in back up battery with alerts to prevent tampering.
- Two User Interface Versions: Standard and Pro. Switch at any time with 30 day notice. Entire fleets only.
- Standard User Interface: Designed for very small fleets. One dashboard and map for ease of use.
- Pro User Interface: Designed for larger fleets that require custom dashboards and maps for multiple users, different permission levels per user, driver behavior scorecards, fuel card integration, landmark groups, and vehicle graphs.
- Remote engine diagnostics data.
- Monitor fuel consumption.
- Monitor miles per gallon.
- Seat Belt notification (vehicle dependent).
- Track vehicle speeds and locations.
- Mapping – current, history, breadcrumb trails, and replay.
- Alerts – speeding, idle times, odd hours, stops, landmarks, service reminders.
- Mobile Application for smartphones.
- Landmarks – Geofences, import, export, and edit.
- Dispatch – closet to vehicles, landmarks, and more.
- Utility – Scheduled reports, legends, and more.
- Posted speed limits.
- Locate on demand.
- Maintenance Reminders.
- Multiple and customizable dashboards. Pro Version only.
- Graphs – comparison, groups, and vehicles. Pro Version only.
- Detect harsh braking, cornering, or acceleration. Optional. Add $2.00/device. Pro Version only.
- Fuel card integration. Optional. Add $2.00/device. Pro Version only.
- Activity Detail: All Reported locations for each vehicle.
- Begin/End of Day: The first start and last stop for any or all vehicles in your fleet.
- Drive Time Summary: A Summary of fleet driving statistics.
- Odd Hours: Report on driving-time violations.
- Fleet Utilization: Utilization details on all fleet vehicles.
- Idle Time Summary: Report on idle durations for your fleet.
- Idle Time Detail: Report on individual idle stops for vehicles in your fleet.
- Alert History: Detailed information on alerts.
- User Activity: Login, reporting, and alert counts.
- Vehicle List: List all registered vehicles in a specific group.
- Performance – Most recently reported data from each vehicle.
- Run Time – View odometer and run time totals.
- Service Reminders – Pending service reminders for your fleet.
- Landmark History: Detailed information on visits to known landmarks.
- Landmark Group: Report on stop/idle time spent in a landmark group. Pro Version only.
- Speeding Violation – All speeding instances with location data for each.
- Posted Speed Violations – Violations of local posted speed.
Stop Detail Reports:
- Stop Detail and Idle Time – Report summarizing stops and idle time.
- State Mileage – See vehicle mileage by state and state mileage by vehicle.
Fleetmagics GPS System:
The best Rental Program with no contracts. Free equipment with life time warranties.
State of the art 3G Verizon technology with all the bells and whistles that come with a great GPS system. The best rental program with no contracts. Plug-N-Play and/or 3-wire devices. Google maps, dashboards with graphs, multiple users, vehicle groups, driver ID, temperature sensors, fuel card integration, dispatching, maintenance, reports, landmarks, alerts, geofences, posted speed limits, real-time traffic, starter disable, a free mobile app, life time warranties, and much more!
- Acceleration Report.
- After Hour Alert Report.
- Daily Details Report.
- Daily Summary Report.
- Idle Details Report.
- Landmark History Report.
- Landmark Report.
- Landmark Vehicle Report.
- Maintenance Alert Report.
- Power Alert (connect-disconnect) Report.
- Speed Alert Report.
- State Mileage Report.
- Stop Alert Report.
- Stop Details Report.
- Trip Details Report.
- Trip Events Report.
- Trip Summary Report.
- Alert History.
- Stop Alerts.
- Speed Alerts.
- Idle Alerts.
- Input Alerts.
- Low Battery.
- After Hour.
- Comm Alerts.
- GPS Alerts.
Telematics at its best. Designed for medium to large size fleets, this real time tracking system connects directly to your engines OBD2 or J1708 Ports and is ideal for remote monitoring of engine diagnostics, diagnostic trouble codes, emissions, preventive maintenance schedules, battery voltages, and IFTA reports. No activation fee. Initial 12 month contract required.
Beyond GPS. Integrated GPS satellite navigation and two-way messaging. Dispatch complete job details, directions, and messaging to one or all of your drivers. Sensor monitoring includes static and remote panic button, time and location of hydraulic loading ramps, and temperature alerts. Built in battery backup identifies tampering or power failure. Driver ID recognition system matches drivers to proper vehicles. Outstanding maintenance reports and much more make this the perfect GPS fleet tracking solution. Activation fee required. Contract required.
Please complete our “Request for Information” form, which can be found on our Contact Page, to obtain current pricing on our GPS fleet tracking devices. Please include a brief description of your application, along with the approximate number of assets you wish to monitor in order for us to recommend the best possible solution.